Do you know the technical specifications related to high-energy igniters? If it's not clear, then next, the editor will introduce it to you.
1. Power supply current: 220V ± 10% 50/60HZ
2. Available natural materials: natural gas, light oil, fuel oil
3. Instantaneous high temperature resistance of ignition rod: 1300 ℃
4. Spark mechanical energy: 12J
5. Spark working frequency: 6-12 times/second
Installation and wiring
1. Install the ignition rod on the screw hole of the burner and tighten it. The flare end of the ignition rod is assembled 30~50mm in front of the combustion nozzle, with a smaller spacing for natural gas burners and a larger spacing for gasoline and diesel burners.
2. Connect the high-energy igniter and ignition rod with a dedicated high-voltage cable. Pay attention to tightening the screw cap and not loosening it.
3. Plug the power plug into the socket on the front panel. When igniting, Xuzhou Jieneng Electric Power Equipment Co., Ltd. recommends turning on the main power switch to ignite.
At this stage, high-energy igniters are used in various fields, such as the coal chemical industry, natural gas, and iron and steel metallurgy industries. They are superficially meant to be used for ignition, and the actual operation is very simple. Although the term "ignition" may seem simple, for some factories, there is no doubt that it can help them carry out their work smoothly.
High energy igniters are usually used in factories, which are extremely important business areas in the country. They can enable the successful operation and ignition of such manufacturing stoves. Therefore, many factories rely on this kind of machinery and equipment. Since this machine is so superb, what details should be paid attention to when using it to ensure the normal operation of the high-energy igniter?
"When igniting, first turn on the ignition equipment, and then ignite with a gasoline pump or jet ignition.".
The faster the ignition time, the better. It is appropriate to keep it at 30 seconds. If the ignition time exceeds 30 seconds, it is necessary to rest for 1 minute before using it again, as long-term use will affect the characteristics of the high-energy igniter; However, during ignition, for safety reasons, it is necessary to turn off the ignition wind. Only after igniting a fire, should the fire be strengthened and the ignition wind be turned on to allow the fire to expand.
3. The atomization of gasoline and diesel fuel is better, otherwise it will harm the probability of successful ignition. During normal factory use, attention must be paid to matters related to high-energy igniters to ensure successful ignition and smooth operation of the factory.
Tel: 0516-81915686 Fax: 0516-81915687
Website: www.jinengdianli.com Email: email@example.com
Headquarters address: No. 6, Software Park Road, Quanshan District, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Manufacturing base: No. 2, Fumin Road, High tech Industrial Development Zone, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province