High energy igniter is a special ignition tool widely used in crude oil, chemical plants, metallurgical industry, porcelain, mechanical equipment, environmental protection, and other aspects. Its universal practicality is sufficient to prove its many advantages. Today, Xuzhou Jieneng Electric Power Equipment Co., Ltd. will summarize the practical advantages of high energy igniter:
Easy to use and easy to move
Choose between two forms: hand and shoulder.
2. No direct power supply
Built-in 12V relatively high energy rechargeable battery, which can ignite hundreds of times at a time.
3. Parts can be customized non-standard
The portable high-energy igniter in the igniter includes three parts: the igniter housing, ignition rod, and ignition cable. The ignition rod and ignition cable can be customized according to the application on the spot.
4. Low pressure, high energy, high safety factor
Explosion-proof and high-energy. The igniter has high ignition kinetic energy and low voltage, so even if you hold the ignition rod to ignite, you don't need to worry about hurting people due to electric shock accidents. The safety factor is high and you can use it safely.
5. Self cleaning effect
High energy igniter aviation technology, semiconductor materials discharge along the surface, anti slagging with self-cleaning effect.
Advantages of high energy igniters:
1. High energy igniters are easy to manufacture, cheap in engineering cost, convenient in maintenance, reliable, and highly adaptable.
2. Available for heating furnaces, quenching furnaces, heat treatment furnaces, combustion engines, and various natural gas fired furnaces.
3. It is often used in conjunction with automatic control components such as microcomputers and solenoid valves to improve the automation level of manufacturing.
High energy igniters are widely used in ignition industries such as electric power engineering, petrochemical, metallurgical industry, aviation companies, aerospace, and other industries, and are applicable to various fuel regulations. They are widely used industrial ignition machines and equipment in daily production work.
The actual operation of a high-energy igniter is relatively simple, but there are some details that need to be noted when using a connected igniter:
1. The high-energy igniter is composed of three parts: the igniter housing, ignition rod, and ignition cable. Firstly, properly connect these three parts to each other as shown in the figure.
2. Secondly, check whether the various components of the high-energy igniter are firmly connected, ensure that each connection is tightened in time and the screw port is pointed (due to flange connection during connection), and remember that it is not necessary to plug in before inspection. Failure to plug in properly can sometimes lead to electric shock to prevent injury.
Tel: 0516-81915686 Fax: 0516-81915687
Website: www.jinengdianli.com Email: email@example.com
Headquarters address: No. 6, Software Park Road, Quanshan District, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Manufacturing base: No. 2, Fumin Road, High tech Industrial Development Zone, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province