In recent years, with the development of society, social economy, and the improvement of people's living standards, explosion-proof high-energy igniters have become increasingly popular in industrial production. They are mainly used in industries such as the ignition of burners in the gasoline and diesel industry, and the fully automatic ignition of natural gas. If they are used incorrectly, they will cause significant safety risks and affect the normal operation of all production work of the machine, Do you know what to pay attention to when using explosion-proof high-energy igniters? Today, I will introduce it to you.
1. During use, ensure that there is no combustible gas in the furnace to prevent unsafe accidents such as explosions;
2. When carrying out the ignition step, Xuzhou Jieneng Electric Power Equipment Co., Ltd. recommended that the ignition equipment must be turned on first and then ignited;
3. When igniting the igniter, better atomization of the fuel should be carried out. After ignition is completed, it is important to leave the flame combustion zone to ensure the service life of the ignition rod and prevent unsafe accidents and hidden dangers;
4. After the ignition is completed, the igniter will automatically exit. To avoid prolonged ignition, the ignition duration should be kept within 10 seconds to prevent unsafe accidents such as explosions;
5. Do not touch or fall the ignition rod to avoid causing high pressure leakage, seriously endangering the safe operation of machinery and equipment, and preventing some unsafe accidents such as explosions;
6. During the ignition process, it is not possible to open the igniter network cabinet. If any abnormalities occur or occur, timely maintain and resolve them to avoid causing unsafe accidents.
The above are the precautions for using explosion-proof high-energy igniters that I have brought to you. If you are interested in other content, you can also consult my editor, who will continue to update it for you.
Tel: 0516-81915686 Fax: 0516-81915687
Website: www.jinengdianli.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters address: No. 6, Software Park Road, Quanshan District, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Manufacturing base: No. 2, Fumin Road, High tech Industrial Development Zone, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province