The high-energy igniter consists of a GNQ-10 rectifier, an ignition gun, and a shielded twisted pair. Communicate AC DC 220V or 110V, convert it into DC pulsating current based on voltage transformation and rectification, and charge the energy storage capacitor. When the power capacitor is filled, the discharge current is transferred to the ignition and gun semiconductor material nozzle through a gas discharge tube, choke coil, shielded twisted pair, etc., generating a high-energy arc spark. When the ignition device terminates operation, the remaining positive charge in the power capacitor is discharged according to the discharge resistor.
Xuzhou Jieneng Electric Power Equipment Co., Ltd. explains the precautions when applying high-energy igniters:
1. When the high-energy igniter is not equipped with any connecting cables, ignition, or gun, it is strictly prohibited to plug it in. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Before use, it is necessary to check the high-energy igniter. The device should be properly connected, reliable in touch, and ignite. The nozzle end of the gun should extend 100 to 200 mm into the fuel area.
3. Some components of high energy igniters operate under higher loads, and cycle times should be strictly enforced.
4. During the long shutdown period of the high-energy igniter, be sure to disconnect the system software switching power supply.
5. Maintenance of the high-energy igniter must be carried out within 5 minutes of turning off the power supply. (Ensure that the remaining positive charge in the capacitor is discharged according to the discharge resistor.).
The ignition of the high-energy igniter device has a large kinetic energy and self-cleaning effect. It has a unique waterproof and rainproof design scheme. The length of the ignition gun exceeds 2m, allowing the cable and rectifier device to prevent high heat radiation sources and baking. The high-voltage cable is made of silicone high-temperature and high-voltage wires (180 ° C, 20kV). The high-energy igniter is installed at the bottom of the cylinder section, which is not easy to burn and convenient for maintenance.
Tel: 0516-81915686 Fax: 0516-81915687
Website: www.jinengdianli.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters address: No. 6, Software Park Road, Quanshan District, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Manufacturing base: No. 2, Fumin Road, High tech Industrial Development Zone, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province