JNTV furnace flame industrial television system is an economical and practical high-temperature industrial television system in the endoscopic flame monitoring device series developed by Xuzhou Jieneng Electric Power Equipment Co., Ltd. Using self-made high-tech products - high-temperature resistant pinhole electric lens and gemstone objective lens, combined with dedicated optical filters, to make the image resistant to strong light interference, improve contrast, image clarity, and wide field of view. The JNTV product probe can be used to take photos deep into the furnace, and an electric diaphragm is used to adjust the luminous flux. The cooling method is air cooling instead of water cooling. A small amount of soot blowing air source can work for a long time. There is no need to install window glass in front of the furnace to prevent dust collection from affecting the clarity of the glass, ensuring long-term stability and excellent performance of the image, while extending the service life of the equipment and reducing maintenance. This device is suitable for high-temperature industrial sites such as boilers in thermal power plants, cement plants, steel making furnaces in steel plants, garbage incinerators, and petrochemical industries.
2、 Device performance
·Rated capacity: 0.5 (KVA) (single set), power consumption ＜ 0.3 (KVA) (single set)
·Power supply voltage: AC220V ± 15%, 50HZ
·Output signal: 4 sets of control passive contacts, 4 sets of signal passive contacts
·Allowable ambient temperature: The camera is resistant to high temperature flame, and the allowable furnace temperature is ≤ 2100 ℃.
·Cooling method: air cooling
Compressor air source: pressure ≥ 0.1MPa, flow ≥ 10m3/h, the air temperature of the instrument air source required by the device is ≤ 50 ℃
·Field of view angle: ＞ 80 °
·Video output: 1Vp-p 75 Ω
·System definition: 2 million pixels
·Signal-to-noise ratio: ＞ 50dB
·Reaction time: 1ms
·Protection grade: in accordance with national standards
·External dimension: camera probe: φ Max135mm (diameter) × 730mm long
Thruster: 80mm (width) × 160mm high × 1070 ㎜ (length)
Electric control cabinet: 400mm (width) × 500mm high × 250 ㎜ (deep)
·Equipment weight: about 90 kg
·Dynamic digital display of the working temperature of the camera and periscope lens in the camera probe, and adjustment of the air source based on the temperature indication value can minimize air consumption;
·The camera lens is equipped with an electric diaphragm, which can be remotely controlled by wire in the operating room. The diaphragm button can be adjusted under different working conditions to achieve a satisfactory observation effect on the image.
3、 Device composition
The JNTV type high-temperature furnace flame industrial television system device is mainly composed of camera probes, thrusters, electrical control cabinets, gas source control cabinets, prefabricated pipes, furnace wall panels, decoders, network switches, and other equipment.
The main parameters of the system are as follows:
(1) The observation field range is 90~105 °;
(2) The working ambient temperature of the probe is 2000 ℃;
(3) The required air source pressure of the device is ＞ 0.05MPa;
(4) The air source flow required by the device is 5-10m3/h;
(5) The wind temperature of the instrument air source required by the device is ≤ 50 ℃;
(6) Installation site power supply: AC220, power: 500W; The power supply of the control room is AC220V, and the power is 500W; The electrical control cabinet is arranged on site. The on-site equipment shall be waterproof, dustproof, salt spray proof, anti-corrosion, insect and rodent proof, and capable of withstanding specified high and low temperatures as well as vibration of the supporting structure. The working temperature shall be - 20 -+70 ℃, and the protection level shall be IP56.
(7) Camera pixel: 2 million pixels
(8) The temperature resistance of the camera is 85 ℃;
(9) The alarm temperature in the camera protection room is 85 ℃;
(10) Furnace wall opening size: diameter ≥ 92mm, location as required by the Demander;
(11) The installation method is horizontally slightly upward and slightly downward; The system should have a protection function, with dynamic digital display of the working temperature of the camera and periscope lens in the camera probe, and adjust the air source based on the temperature indication to minimize air consumption. When the probe is overtemperature, power failure, or low air pressure, it automatically exits and enters the protection state;
(12) The digital host in the control room and the local control cabinet can operate the probe forward, backward, and aperture size, with DCS operation priority.
Tel: 0516-81915686 Fax: 0516-81915687
Website: www.jinengdianli.com Email: email@example.com
Headquarters address: No. 6, Software Park Road, Quanshan District, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Manufacturing base: No. 2, Fumin Road, High tech Industrial Development Zone, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province